First Move


Remember my last post about my crush?

Well, here's the update. After exactly a month, I finally mustered up the courage to chat with him. I didn't come right out and confess, but I kinda hinted at it. I told him that if he had someone else on his mind, it would help me move on. He seemed a bit taken aback at first, understandably so. I mean, it's not every day someone indirectly confesses to you out of the blue. But then, I tried to play it off as a joke, especially since it was April Fool's Day. I was so embarrassed, and I jokingly said something like, "So, this is how people respond to something like this, huh?" He didn't really know how to react and just said he didn't mind at all. He also mentioned that we should be friends first. Classic friendzone, right? Yeah, I got rejected for the first time ever. I didn't know whether to feel sad or relieved. But weirdly enough, I felt a sense of relief. Finally being able to express those feelings was a weight off my shoulders. Maybe things will get better in the future. Don't worry, though, my heart's still strong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Phone Call

Pandora Box (part 2)

27th Chapter