Empty

Hey there,

Remember that guy I spilled my heart to about a month ago? Yeah, my crush. Well, it seems like after he politely said he just wanted to be friends, he hasn't really made much of an effort to keep that friendship going. It stings a bit, but I guess it's becoming clear he's just not into me like that.

I'm starting to buy into this idea that if you're conventionally pretty, things just fall into place for you. And, well, let's face it, I'm not exactly what society would call a beauty queen. I'm on the chubby side, and my face isn't exactly winning any awards. I can't even say I'm proud of myself for making that first move anymore. It just feels like it was all for nothing, you know?

Right now, all I want to do is let it all out and have a good cry. There's just so much stress and disappointment piling up inside me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Phone Call

Pandora Box (part 2)

27th Chapter