When A Man Cave In
When a guy starts to shut down, it's best to just give him space. If only I'd known that rule sooner, I would've left him alone. It took me ages to figure it out, until I stumbled upon a book called "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus." See, I'd never been in a super intense relationship before, so how was I supposed to know how guys work? Growing up without a dad didn't help either. It's kind of wild that I had to learn this stuff from a book. But hey, that's what happens when you're forbidden from dating during school. I still remember this one time a senior tried to chat me up on the phone, and my mom shut him down so fast it made my head spin. I was so scared of her that I didn't even dare to think about dating until I landed my first job. Yeah, it was that intense.
Comments