Welcome To The Gym

I finally took the plunge and signed up for a two-month gym membership. Let me tell you, it was a huge step for me. I'd never been one to hit the gym before. After that the last phone call, I was just so mad at myself. I'd spent way too many nights curled up in bed, drowning in tears. But then, one day, I decided to lace up my sneakers and go for a run in the park. 

As I jogged along, I couldn't help but notice how much I'd neglected my body. It just wasn't as strong or healthy as it used to be. I was getting winded way too easily. That's what pushed me to finally step foot in the gym. On my first day there, I was a bundle of nerves. But hey, I came prepared—I'd watched a ton of beginner workout videos on YouTube and tried my best to follow along. Man, was it tough. I quickly realized just how weak my arms were. I felt like a total failure, like maybe this was why he walked away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Phone Call

Pandora Box (part 2)

27th Chapter