Where Should I Go?

 Friendships are strange, aren’t they? One minute, it feels like you’re all in it together, and the next, it’s like you’re strangers. Life after school has been a lot lonelier than I expected. I feel like everyone’s moved on without me, even the friends I thought would stick around. The closest one I had? Yeah, they ended up blocking me or something. It stung, but I guess that’s just how things go.

I know this is my time to grow up, to be independent. But how am I supposed to do that when I’m barely scraping by? I don’t have any money, no car to get around, and definitely no job. It’s hard not to feel like a fool. Sure, I could blame my mom for not helping more, but I’m old enough now to know that’s not fair. And with the pandemic, everything just got even harder. So here I am, applying for jobs I don’t even like, just hoping for something to change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Phone Call

Pandora Box (part 2)

27th Chapter