22nd Chapter
Back to square one with a blank slate after three years away from the blog. Time for a fresh start as I hit 22 on February 19th. I'm diving back into writing with a more grown-up perspective.
I'm currently in my junior year, studying Mineral Resources Engineering for my degree. Sixth semester already - next stop, senior year and my final project. It's getting real, and I'm feeling a mix of excitement and nerves about entering the working world. What does it even mean to be an adult, and how do I make it in my industry?
Thinking back to my time at Kolej Mara Kulim from 2013 to 2014, those were the foundation years for me. Pre-University USM student, thanks to a scholarship from MARA (more like a loan, let's be honest). That period opened my eyes to a whole new world beyond high school.
Now, I'm on the hunt for internships, a requirement for this June. Turns out, it's tougher than I thought.
Comments